One word substitution for ssc cgl
Starting with ‘A’
- Abdicate – To give up a throne voluntarily.
- Abstruse – Hard to understand.
- Accolade – An expression of praise.
- Acquiesce – To accept something reluctantly but without protest.
- Ascetic – A religious person with strict way of life.
Starting with ‘B’
- Bibliotheque – A library.
- Bigot – One who has narrow and prejudiced religious views.
- Bisque – A rich, creamy soup made with shellfish.
- Bluster– Loud and aggressive talk.
- Bronco – A half trained horse.
Starting with ‘C’
- Cascade – A waterfall flowing down a rocky hill side.
- Centenary – Celebration of hundredth year.
- Centennial – Related to hundredth anniversary.
- Coercion – Use of force to make someone agree.
- Colt – Young male horse.
Starting with ‘D’
- Dawdle – To move in a direction slowly.
- Debasement – Reduction in quality.
- Delinquent – One who commit minor crime repeatedly.
- Demagogue – A politician who rouses people’s feeling for own benefits.
- Den – A living place for lion.